Pray, Speak Up & Share.

Thursday 28 November 2019

relationships



I  get stuck inside my head sometimes.

Keeping my problems, fears, anxieties and worries to myself.

I only share when the storm has passed.

This is going to change.

I have learned the wonderfulness of sharing and consulting
in confidants.

Confidants who are colleagues, friends and family.

I have learnt about the blissfulness of release of perfection,
and 'keeping it together',
of not carrying the load on my own.

I always used to worry what people would think of me,
if I showed them the mess & chaos that I am dealing with.

But the last few months,
sharing helped me grow,
sharing helped me learn,
sharing made me feel safe and loved,
sharing helped me rest,
sharing helped me learn I am not alone
and sharing helped me fix the mess. 

So here's to me praying, speaking up, and sharing more.




Post a Comment