|Taking Stock: March 2016 #HappilyFlawed|
Making: A series that celebrates some extraordinary ordinary woman called Welcome To Womanhood, please check out some of the guest blog posts, if you'd like to submit something let me know.
|Welcome to Womanhood -digital poster|
· Drinking: Coffee lots of Coffee..
· Reading: 'When a crocodile eats the sun' by Peter Godwin
· Looking: A lovely view before my gym session starts.
· Playing: 'Formation' by Beyonce
· Wasting: Not wasting anything this month
· Wishing: For Easter celebrations to begin, so that I can eat junk food. I gave it up for Jesus.
· Enjoying: Tae bow class on Friday.
· Writing: A story story for submission...shhhh!
· Loving: #TeamNewsRoom
|#TeamNewsRoom with Patrick Kluivert, FC Barcelona Legend|
|cures unhealthy cravings...|
· Marveling: at the wonderful stories, my friends submitted for the Welcome to Womanhood series
· Needing: To constantly remind myself to be my own person and make my own life choices.
· Wearing: New shoes and hair accessories from J's accessories....again shhhh....
· Noticing: That being assertive is tough, people don't like the word 'NO'
Also that most people have unknown mental issues.
· Knowing: That I sometimes enjoy being alone, but not lonely.
· Thinking: I am grateful
· · Opening: A new drawing tab when customs allows Fedex to deliver it!· Giggling: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 4