Airbnbs, il cibo, lush bubble bars and bath bombs - Torino Week 10 Update

Thursday 15 June 2023

 




Turin is still quiet, beautiful and picturesque.


I, on the other hand, I am low energy.


I need to take leave but I have to wait until August. 


I moved into a new Airbnb this month , it has a lovely balcony and view of the mountains. I like to sit there in the mornings with my coffee or in the evenings with my dinner. 




The bathroom has a tub, so I have been enjoying Lush bubble bars and bath bombs. Most especially the milky bath, sleepy bubble bar, and deep sleep bath bomb



I am reeeeeally reeeeeady for my permanent home in Italy, I was disappointed last week when something didn't come through. I will keep praying and hoping about the process. the spirit of discernment is definitely needed. 





I reached 100 days of learning Italian on Duolingo! Clap for me....still can't utter a single sentence in public, not even a broken one and I always have to ask people to repeat what they said atleast 20 times but we will get there.




I had the best fried seafood at Eataly yesterday evening. Summer is here and the sun is still out and about after 9.00pm. Love it!








Work is a bit hectic right now probably contributing to my low energy, it will calm down soon though. 


I visited a church and it had the most amazing interior I have ever seen. I was tip toeing around taking my Instagram pictures with wide eyes and an open mouth. There were gold finishings everywhere! This was a small church though, so I don't know what I will do when I visit the Vatican. 


I am still glad I moved. Overall I am still enjoying this new life adventure!

What about you? Are you on one too? Tell me all about it in the comments. 









Post a Comment