Four Hours Of Self Care

Friday 4 June 2021

 



There are times when you need to stop.

stop doing, 

stop worrying,

stop wanting,

stop pushing,

stop sacrificing, 

just S.T.O.P!

Yesterday was that kind of day for me. 

I returned home from office, ready to marathon through my never ending to-do list,

 and my body was like 'NO!' 

"Why do you keep saying YES to stuff?'

'Today I am saying NO!" 

So the rest of the day was a self care day....

I know what burnout looks like.

I don't need to return to the worst of that state.

I am writing this blog post to encourage you, my dear one,  to STOP.

Stop when you need to.

Stop when you can.

Give yourself  permission.

 Rest and recuperation are part of the process and progress too. 

Comment below with what self care means to you.

Let's help each other. 


Post a Comment