God Said, " No, Please Don't Write From There.... "

Monday 6 May 2019



I wanted to write from a sad dark twisted disrespectful place,
because it is easy for me.
Second nature.
But God said, "No, please don't write from there."

I had forgotten once again, 
 even though we (God & I) have  been on this self -love journey for a long while.

You see I was starting to believe two hurt fools.
 They keep projecting their sense of worthlessness onto me.
Drumming , Drumming & Drumming... 

I have this talent, I can mentally self-flagellate excellently. 
Most likely because I am a Catholic.
When someone starts to beat me down, I instinctively join them.
I help them choose the stick, the whip, the chains, the knife, the words. 
No questions asked.
No doubt in  my mind that I deserve to be taken down.
"It MUST be me," my mind with automatically say
"I must be the problem."

So I had the pen in my hand,
 and the paper, ready for the first draft.
I saved the title on Blogger in the Drafts' section
I didn't want to not write about this...
But God said to me 
"I told you NO!
Don't ...please don't  write from there."


Post a Comment