I really like the Kiko Unlimited Double Touch. It makes my lips shiny and glossy, and it stays on even when I drink water or coffee.
Now, I treat myself to the Biodance Bio Collagen-Real Deep Mask - Hydrating and Firming Mask or the Biodance Radiant Vita Niacinamide Real Deep Mask - Brightening and even-looking mask on Sunday evenings after I finish my chores and get ready for the week. My face always looks fresh and glowing on Monday, even if I sometimes feel the Monday blues.
I've gone back to my favorite Corsx products: Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser, 6 Peptide Skin Booster Serum, Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence, and Advanced Snail 92 All in One Cream.
In the evenings, I relax by using the Mixsoon Bean Hydrogel Eye Patch. For some reason, they help me unwind and get ready for a good night's sleep.
Lately, I’ve been using Beauty Of Joseon Daily Tinted Fluid Sunscreen SPF 30 as my foundation over my usual SPF 50 sunscreen.
The NYX Buttermelt bronzers add color, glow, and a sun-kissed look to my everyday makeup.
A few weeks ago, I bought my first pair of real leather shoes, and now I want to get another. I feel like this is my time to invest in myself.
It turns out I’m a UNIQLO girlie! It’s another way I’m investing in myself with simple, quality, long-lasting clothes. I hardly bought anything in the sales this summer because my UNIQLO pieces are still great! I even got some linen shirts that look expensive but weren’t, because I think for once I chose colours that suit me. I have been getting a lot of complements about my style
Sharing your current faves in the comments too!

Post a Comment