Products I'm loving - Leather Shoes, UNIQLO, Skin care and perfume update July 2026

Friday, 24 July 2026

 Harper Sunday - Products I'm loving - Leather Shoes, UNIQLO, Skin & Hair care update July 2026 - Happily Flawed Blog

Once again, here I am with some recent additions to my self-care routine that are making a difference.

I really like the Kiko Unlimited Double Touch. It makes my lips shiny and glossy, and it stays on even when I drink water or coffee.

On Sunday evenings after I finish my chores and getting ready for the new week, I treat myself to the Biodance Bio Collagen-Real Deep Mask - Hydrating and Firming Mask or the Biodance  Radiant Vita Niacinamide Real Deep Mask - Brightening and even-looking mask . My face always looks fresh and glowy on Monday, even if I sometimes feel the Monday blues.

I've gone back to my favorite Corsx products: Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser, 6 Peptide Skin Booster Serum, Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence, and Advanced Snail 92 All in One Cream.

In the evenings, I relax by using the Mixsoon Bean Hydrogel Eye Patch. For some reason, they help me unwind and get ready for a good night's sleep.

Lately, I’ve been using Beauty Of Joseon Daily Tinted Fluid Sunscreen SPF 30 as my foundation over my usual SPF 50 sunscreen.

The NYX Buttermelt bronzers add a sun-kissed look to my everyday makeup.


A few weeks ago, I bought my first pair of real leather shoes, and now I want to get another. I feel like this is my time to invest in myself.

It turns out I’m a UNIQLO girlie! It’s another way I’m investing in myself with simple, quality, long-lasting clothes. I hardly bought anything in the sales this summer because my UNIQLO pieces are still great! I even got some linen shirts that look expensive but weren’t, because I think for once I chose colours that suit me. I have been getting a lot of complements about my style.

Sharing  your current faves in the comments too!



Post a Comment