Taking Stock- First Birthday in Zambia

Monday 11 April 2022







Making: A new life. I did it. Packed my bags, got on a plane and I moved to a new country during a pandemic. I started a new job. Now let's see what I make of this year...

Drinking: I am trying to return to my two-litres-of-water-a-day routine.
 I am taking it slow because I want it to become the norm again. 

 I spend most of my time reading for coursework. 
It has crossed my mind to write about my experience on the blog, not yet sure if I will.

Watching: Wow...where to begin? I have been watching a lot on Netflix and Viki. 
Here's my complete list so far

Trust No-one : The Hunt For The Crypto King


Listening: Not much to report here. My podcast game is sadly lacking. Do the ones I listen too as part of my coursework count? The most recent one was about mixed methodologies in policy research.

Wishing: For healing. 

Loving: Having a washer and a dryer. Laundry days are so easy and enjoyable!

Eating: The best French toast and blueberry jam instead of birthday cake at 3 Trees Cafe



Knowing: I am getting older and it is scary sometimes. 

Thinking: I am getting older and it is scary sometimes.

Giggling Over: Ugly Beauty...it wonderfully written fun #Kdrama that shows the awkwardness of being a teenager so well.

2 comments

  1. Robznsalasatta@gmail.com18 April 2022 at 13:06

    �� beautiful write up, dear Maria. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete