Take Stock: November 2020...What Happened !?

Thursday 19 November 2020

 


Making:  Time to reflect on what's next for this blog. Branding, branding, branding.... watch this space.

Drinking: cucumber, carrot, ginger, apple and orange juice


Playing: The Gift by Beyoncé, over and over again to try and catch different African musical influences, then I try and guess which country and region it comes from. 

Wishing:  That things were different. Someone I know just died of COVID 19, then the protests this week.... words fail me. Nothing I say could articulate my emotions and sentiments well enough. 

Enjoying:  Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace  and The Story of Yanxi Palace . One tragic, the later comical... some light relief from the real world.

Writing: Not much really... thinking about trying to write short stories again.

Loving:  My new night time K beauty skin care routine is just fire! My skin is living its best life right now.  Cosrx, Inkey List, Purito and Isntree products are doing wonders... 

Eating: Salmon and Tuna nagiri from Miso Garden. Think my body was craving the nutritional Omega oils..

                                                         Photo credit: Romana B. Nabbosa


Needing: A proper holiday.

Wearing: Jamaican style locs...blond ombre.... Totally stepped out of my comfort zone of no loud colours 

Knowing: That I must make some external and internal changes. I shall continue to step in and put wisdom to action.

Thinking:  I really had some superficial thoughts on romantic relationships lol...I need to write about this.

Giggling Over:  The Real Housewives of Johannesburg Season 1 and 2. My faves are 'Madam' Evodia Mogase and Mercy Mogase such a pity they left so early.  We need to petition to bring them back! Mrs Mops , 'Lejoy'  and Lebo are my faves from season 2. 

Post a Comment