A Microscopic Ode To My Happily Flawed Blog......

Friday 1 March 2019



It is just a teeny weeny weeny weeny part of the internet.
A promise made on an island to myself,
and now an anchor when I feel perturbed or misaligned.

I can always come back and wonder through this digital space.

In this current life,
I often silently fight with my millennial self,
just to fit in,
 just to get it right the first time round;
just to check all the correct boxes.

When I feel worsened by the battle,
 I  return to this cross road of a blog.
So that the writing and sharing can help me recall which direction I set my feet upon. 

I read only a few posts, cause it doesn't take long for comfort to find me.

A few deep breaths later,
I remember that these unnerving moments always come. 

That it is not unfamiliar.

I have already created a concrete formula and map to handle this.

To redirect even.

I always leave a spare key and clues here to help on the way out,
so I don't have to figure out all the answers to the present pressing mess at once

I don't have to fix it right now or sometimes even ever.

When I look back at the short amount of time this blog has been running,
forgive me but I am a teeny weeny weeny bit proud of myself!


2 comments

  1. I'm SO proud of you and your blog! I think you've done a great job building it and your community!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww. Thank you! I really appreciate your words. heart emoji.

      Delete