|Good friends in life are a must!|
· Making: A continuous vision board for 2016, because this year I found the time to force myself too. I wonder if it will actually work….
· Cooking: I am not cooking and as result I am getting lazy, atleast by the end of this year I should be cooking again…..
· Drinking: Hibiscus tea with honey, in a bid to eventually beat my need for coffee. It’s gradual process also I am now up to two bottles of water a day….progress!
· Reading: A women Alone in Uganda, Kenya and Congo by Etta Close published in 1924, I'll be sharing a detailed post on this sometime soon.
· Looking: A good cheap photographer for a new year challenge/project
· Playing: Korede Bello ft. Tiwa Savage - Romantic (I love Tiwa Savage!)
· Wasting: Time watching You Tube when I should be reading for exams
· Wishing: I have no wishes at the moment, I am where I need to be.
· Enjoying: This enthusiasm I have for my blog and for my mini projects
· Liking: Twitter Hashtags that make me laugh out loud in office e.g #GrowingUpAfrican
· Wondering: how February 2016 will pan out.
· Loving: The oldest library in Uganda. What a find….
· Hoping: For some more mini travel adventures this year.
· Marveling: How smart my nieces and nephews are.
· Needing: To constantly remind myself to be my own person and make my own life choices.
· Smelling: rosemary oil, that I mix into my castor oil so my scalp stays healthy during my box braid protective style phase. #TeamNatural
· Wearing: A lot of lipstick, and a lot more dresses and skirts.
· Noticing: How December’s hot weather has arrived late. It’s January 2016!
· Knowing: That attending catholic mass as often as possible is important to me. Quiet time with God in church = #Bliss
· Thinking: I don’t want to take exams.
· Feeling: Energized and ready for 2016
· Opening: A new drawing tab when it arrives from the states!
· Giggling: Over ‘The Intern’, what great movie!