My Current You Tube Picks For The COVID 19/Corona Virus Lockdown

Saturday 2 May 2020


What an odd place in history to find our selves in. Right?

I mean who knew a pandemic would shut the whole world down in 2020?

Anyways... I digress....back to why you are here.

When not working, I have been filling my free time watching interesting things

I thought I would share videos/stories/visual essays that I enjoyed watching in the past but also,
stuff I have recently discovered on You tube.

So here you go...

Watching History Buffs pick apart a movie makes me wonder how much historical inaccuracy is gotten away with, but then again... doesn't it also show how uneducated we are as audiences?
 If you have some down time, sit  and watch these two..

Apocolypto


The Last Samurai


Also these Fashion Experts from Glamour Magazine taught me a thing or two
 about Aladdin (the 1992 version), 
and Titanic








Did you know about the unknown community of Chinese-Americans
 who have lived in the Mississipi Delta for over 100 years?

This was a random recommendation from You Tube,
There was something fresh and new about the series that made me revel in it. 

AJ+




Or how about you learn why you can relate.... even forgive  Miranda Priestly's 
character in the  movie the Devil Wears Prada...



And while we here let's talk about Emily and how we are all workaholics...


After we can talk about why we don't like Helen in the movie Bridesmaids 



This next ones are five videos for the creatives, Enjoy..

Leena Norms 


Wheezy Waiter


StoryTellers


Linda Barsi


Peter McKinnon



And then here are some to remind you of the importance of good mental health...

Dr Karen


Kati Morton



Iz Harris





Then these are just random ones that touched my heart when I was watching them.
They made me laugh,
they made me think, 
They reminded me that I am human. 
I really hope you enjoy them too

Beleaf in Fatherhood


Luchi Loyale


 Crystal Newman




The Bump Love Ladies! 






Kryzzzie
(I just love the quietness of this vlog)



There that's my list for now. 

Otherwise  I hope you are taking care and keeping safe during this interesting time in our lives .

Thanks for dropping by. 

Post a Comment